Yay me! It’s my 300th post on LetsFeelBetter.com!
And to honor the readers who have stuck it out with me– I’m throwing a blog contest. In which you can win prizes. Yay prizes!
Ever had a moment so cringe-worthy you kind of just wanted to curl up and die? Oh my god. Me too. In fact, you’ve probably read about 299 posts talking about them by now. But enough about me. What about you? What was your worst public chronic illness moment to date? Did you faint in front of a boardroom? Or puke on a first date? (I know I’ve done my fair share of dry-heaving into my handbag.)
So in a few words, tell me your flare-up horror story in a comment, FB comment, or tweet with the hashtag #LFB (for Let’s Feel Better) with a link back to this entry.
Come on, you know airing out your dirty laundry is the best way to put it all behind you!
Winners & Prizes
- Winners will be chosen based upon how hard I laughed and the distance of the spray of Gatorade that comes from my spit-take.
- One first place winner will receive a Feel Better Goody Bag with a $25.00 Amazon Gift Card and some Global Genes loot.
- One second place winner will receive a Hope Hat, GlobalGenes Magnet and Bumper Sticker.
- One third place winner will receive a Global Genes Magnet and Bumper Sticker.
- You can only submit one cringe-worthy story, so do some soul searching and submit carefully.
- Entries on FB will only be counted if they’re commented in the FB comment box below this entry.
- Post comments must include your email so I can get in touch with you if you happen to be one of our lucky winners. (I can DM twitter winners and message FB winners)
- Entries on FB and Twitter must include the hashtag #LFB and a link back to the original post (bit.ly’d that for you: http://bit.ly/1x2B2zv)
- All entries must be in by midnight (ET) on July 25th, 2014.
- Don’t get butt-hurt about losing a contest on the internet. It’s not like I was giving away iPads anyways.
- No, I won’t accept that entry that came in at two minutes after midnight. I’m so serious about deadlines, you don’t even know.
- Yes, the more you tweet and post about my blog on your social networks, the funnier I’ll think your story is.
- No, by entering you are not committing to join an email list, handing me your newborn or exposing me to all of your passwords.
- If you do not respond to my email/message/tweet notifying you that you are the winner and that I need a mailing address I will assume that you don’t like prizes and move on to a replacement winner. Life’s tough.
*US and Canadian Entrants only!
Powered by Facebook Comments