Here are some of the, what I like to call, inevitable truths of POTS:
1. If a doctor gives you an energy drink that they promise is fine for your heart; you’ll drink it.
2. If the energy drink gives you any sort of energy whatsoever; you’ll drink it.
3. If that very same energy drink puts your heart into full-on tachycardia; you’ll still fucking drink it.
4. If you’re told that deep breathing will calm down your tachycardia; you’ll try it.
5. If after an hour it still doesn’t calm down your heart; you’ll still be trying it.
6. If after an hour and a half it’s still not calming down; you are screwed.
I’m supposed to be at an Irish diner in twenty minutes and I’m seeing purple spots. God damn, it. I just wanted to feel energetic this morning.
Powered by Facebook Comments